Never lose track of your portable valuables! Great for traveling! Card size, easy to attach with your valuables in small size. Attach the signal transmitter to your notebook computer, PDA pouch, wallet or any valuable items. Carry the receiver with you. Selectable activation distance (Hi&Low) available
Perfect for safeguarding your valuable items, including Cellular Phones, Notebooks, PDA, wallet, purse,...etc.
- A precise, miniature electronic guarding system.
- Perfect for safeguarding your valuable items, including Cellular Phones, Notebooks, PDA, wallet, purse... etc.
- Two different Hi & Low sensitivity available for different environment selection.
- The activating distance range between the RX & TX can be scoped to 3 meters or up to 13 meters!
- 1 * Transmitter (TX) (Attached to your valuable)
- 1 * Receiver (RX) (Attached to your person)
- 1 * double size foam
- Make sure the both units are in OFF position
- Take out the battery cap of RX/TX and insert CR2032(included).
- Replace the battery cap gently
- Turn on the RX unit. The red LED light will be on and you will hear a long beep followed by continuous short beeps. Now the RX is ready to learn the TX code.
- Turn on the RX unit. You will hear a fast beep signal consisting of one long and one short beep. After this, the beeping sounds will stop. This indicates that the RX has successfully learned the code. Both units' LED will blink continuously
- If you still hear beeps after both RX & TX is on, then this might indicate that RX doesn't successfully learn the TX code. Please turn off both TX & RX and start operation 1 & 2 again.
- Once connecting RX & TX, attach the RX to person (i.e. loop the strap on your hand or just put it into your pocket) and the TX to your valuable possessions (Cell phone, Notebook computer, wallet, etc.) Base on the distance you want to guard your values, slide the switch on TX to LOW (short distance) or HI (long distance). Select Hi if you want to set the guarding range with longer distance with longer or to select LOW to set the guarding distance with shorter distance. Always test the units and select the suitable distance range (Hi or Low) based on your needs.
- Separating the two units more than the distance you set, the RX will trigger 3 short beeps and sound continuously in order to remind you that you are away from your valuable.
- To follow its IC process, always turn on the RX first and then the TX second.
- When you accidentally turn off either the RX or the TX during operation, you must turn off both units and start from the first step of the operation as instructed above.
- Please keep the RX & the TX separated by at least 2/3 feet(20 cm) during learning code status. This is the minimum distance required.
- Please replace battery if RX beep sounds become weak, or if the two units' responding distance becomes shorter.
- Always turn off both TX & RX to the OFF position when not in use.
- Do not use the device when on board an airplane.
- Do not use the device in the rain.