This bird feeder spycam is perfectely designed for bird lovers. Its red colored design can attract birds stopby, its motion-activated function start record immeditely, it can also spy activies for outdoor animals or your pets. This bird feed spycam is also a good surveillance camera, it record every moment from outdoor. This bird feeder spycam supports up to 16GB SD card, in side built-in rechargeable battery can support up to 30 hours continues recording.
* Totally Covert - Never would think that is a hidden camera!
* High Resolution - HD CCD color camera delivers crystal clear images
* Scheduled Recording - Recording starts at a specific time of your choice
* Motion-Activated Recording – Only records when a motion is detected
* Adjustable Motion Detection Sensitivity
* Removable SD card, and compatible with standard SD Card which allows you to record and store days of recording
* User friendly on screen menu can be easily accessed with the IR remote
* RCA cable allows to connect with any monitor or TV to view footage
* D1 high resolution
* 720 x 480 / 320 x 240 video recording
* 150 grids for motion-detection sensitivity
* Multiple schedule recording options
* AV out and removable SD card
* IR remote control
* Operating temperature: 0 ~ 50°C
* Embedded video time & date stamp
* Sensitivity / High / Fastest
* Choose Recording Type: Sensitivity Mode / High / Fastest
* Video Recording modes: manual / motion activation
* Video Mode: NTSC
* Supports Up to 16GB SD Card
* Firmware upgradeable via SD card
* Outdoor Brid Feeder SD Card Hidden Camera
* Remote Control
* 1 x 4GB SD Card
* RCA Video Cable
Note: May receive a different but similar model depends on stock.
SD Card Self Recording Hidden Camera Series: Motion Detection Records Everything
30 Days Manufacturer Defect Warranty
We guarantee all Security & Spy Direct products to be free of defects in workmanship and material for 90 days after sale to customer. We will replace or repair, at our option providing there is no evidence of customer misuse,or alteration.
Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org on 26th Oct 2012
A friend tipped me to this novel backyard recce device, and lent one to play with. It fit perfectly with my collection of bird feeders patterned after cottages, cabins, stores, etc., and was a fine addition to "Avian Recon-ville."
After months of continual use, with [invited & un-invited] guests all along, I'm pleased to report that nobody had tumbled to its primary function, or had even handled the unit!
It is a perfect flip-side to the philosophy of concealing such gear in "natural" objects-- its so obvious a hostile gaze flows over and around it. Most wouldn't dream it held a video device. Plus, someone "casing the joint" would see nothing odd about the owner servicing the unit--unlike, say, a video-rock--as regularly handling bird feeders is natural & EXPECTED.
Where one's yard-decor allows convenient use of the device--I enjoy "surveilling" backyard birds, so feeding them follows--adding one to your covert-security arsenel could prove very handy.
Be certain to observe good "covert recon doctrine," occasionally putting seed in the feeding trays, and do not site the unit where it stands out from other bird feeders: For it to properly remain "invisible," you must be sure that it does not "break cover."