What looks like a regular Headset MP3 Player is actually recording every movement! It’s almost impossible to detect this hidden camera disguised as a regular looking MP3 Player, so it is completely covert. It can be work as a fully functional MP3 player, photo/video camera. It is light-weighted and easy to carry, you can clip it to your clothes, and keep working on your mission, but the difference is you have another pair of covert eyes with you. It is also easy to operate, just connect this device to your computer with the USB cable that comes with the device, and then you can enjoy high resolution video/photo that you recorded/took. Anywhere, at any time.
Video: 640x480 AVI 25 FPS
Photo: 1280x960 JPG format
Music Format: MP3, WMA
Video Mode: NTSC/PAL
Video Output: 1 Vp-p / 75 Ohms
Support System: Windows98SE/ME/2000XP/LINUX2.4 above
Battery Type: High Capacity Polymer Li-ion Battery.
Charge Voltage: DC-5V
DV Body Size: 27*24*53mm
Operating Temperature: -10。C -60。C
Mini DVR with MP3 Player
One pair of headset
USB cable (connect the computer with your Mini Player directly)
One installation disk (for operating systems that are lower than Windows XP)
Slick and cool appearance
Undetectable, high resolution and low light pinhole camera
Light-weighted and fully functional MP3 player, good for jogging or daily use.
Work as flash drive
Webcam function(connect to computer, once the computer recognizes the new disk, press Multi-Function Button a little longer, then the device is in webcam function automatically)
Easy operation, just plug and play
- Power ON/OFF: Press and keep “MFB” key 2 seconds, yellow LED will be on (it means the DVR is starting and checking by itself), after finish checking, it will go in standby mode (Blue LED will be on and yellow LED will be off).
- Music player: When DVR is in standby mode, press the “MFB” key, it will start to play music files. If you press “next” or “back” key, it can change the song. If you press and keep “next” or “back” key, the volume will go to up or down.
**Press MFB key again, the DVR will come back to standby status.
- Take pictures: When the DVR is in standby mode, press “Record” key, blue LED will flash one time and the DVR have a sound for hint.
- Video Record: When the DVR is in standby mode, press “Record” key and keep 2 seconds, the DVR will go in video recording mode. Blue LED will flash one time every 4 seconds.
**Press “Record” key again, the DVR will come back to standby status.
- PC connect/charge: Firstly, put the USB line to earphone hole, and put another side to PC or charger. The yellow LED will be slowly flashing when it is charging; the yellow LED will be off when the battery is full.
- Webcam function: When your PC finds the DVR in mobile disk mode. Press and keep “MFB” key, the DVR will change to webcam mode. It will install its driver automatically if your system has no problem.
**The function supports Window XP or later Windows systems.
- Reset: When the DVR has no response, you need to reset it – use a small stick press reset hole.
- Time setting:
- Create a notepad file with the extension name “systemtime.txt” and enter a time as shown in the format, such time is your current local time. Please check the text formatting carefully to ensure a correct format. Copy this file to DVR’s root directory is okay.
Y-M-D (blank) H: M: S
- Run the time synchronization tool (SysTimeConfig.exe in CD disk), if your PC’s time is right, press the “Apply” is okay.
- Applicable Occasions: You have to abide by the applicable national laws and regulations and this product shall not be applied to other illegal purposes or you shall be responsible for the consequence thereof.
- Operating temperature: Please use it at normal temperature and do not use at a temperature that human body can not withstand.
- Operating humidity: Please use it at the ambient humidity fit for human and do not place it in a humid operating condition. This product is not waterproof.
- Operating illuminance: Please use it under a condition with sufficient light source and do not aim the DVR directly to the sun or other strong light source or the optical parts that may be damaged.
- Cleaning: Do not use it under a dusty condition so as to keep its lens and other parts from dust or the effect of video will be affected. The lens may be cleaned with lens wiping paper or glass towel.