This bundle HD2605 include one antenna J-pole.
The Lava HD-2605 ULTRA is the most powerful Outdoor UHF/VHF TV Antenna we offer with up to a 36dB Gain and 150 mile Range! This TV Antenna has been tested extensively across the USA and it always delivers a strong solid signal! We have received CBUT from 143 miles away sometimes and that is crossing a few cities and mountains. Incredible Range and Reception. You will Enjoy Watching Crystal Clear HD Channels for Free on Your HDTV! (Also works with Standard Tube TVs when connected to a Digital to Analog DTV Converter Box.)
The LAVA HD2605 Ultra Delivers a Strong Solid Signal that You Can Count On! NOTE: We include a 40 Foot RG6 Cable, 4 foot Coaxial Patch Cable, HD TV Antenna, Built-in Amplifier, Remote Controlled Motor-Rotor, Power Supply and G3 Control Box with Dual TV Outputs and Full Gain Control. Also includes the Remote Control to Rotate Antenna with NO Outdoor Electrical needed. To Rotate the Antenna, point the Antenna Remote at the Control Box, which is included, and it will send low voltage up the RG6 Coaxial Cable to Rotate the Antenna.
Features & Benefits
- G3 Control Box, 2(two) TV Outputs – also Can Use a Splitter to Connect 4 TV's or more.
- Receives UHF/VHF/FM/SDTV and HDTV signals.
- Reception range up to 150 miles. Tested to 143 miles in the Northwest Sept. 2012
- Remote Control 360 degree Motor Rotor – Easy Tuning from comfort of the Couch using low voltage sent up coaxial cable from control box. No Outdoor Electrical Needed!
- Works with HDTVs and Standard TV’s. Standard TV's need a Digital to Analog Converter Box
- Built-In Super Low-Noise/High-Gain Amplifier
- 1 – 20" Antenna mount J-pole
- 1 – Lava HD-2605 Outdoor Antenna Main Unit
- 1 – Power Adapter - 15v
- 1 – Motor Rotor - No Outdoor Electrical Needed - Low Voltage is sent up the Coaxial Cable to the TV Antenna from the Control Box.
- 1 – G3 Control Box with Remote Control - Rotate the HDTV Antenna from the Comfort of your Couch! G3 Control Box has Full Gain Control and Superior Grounding to Protect Your Equipment
- 1 – 4 foot coax patch cable.
- 1 – 40 foot RG6 Coax Cable - Can also use Your Homes Existing Coaxial Cable in most situations.
- User Manual and Instructions
29" Wide, 20" Long, 10" Tall
- Frequency Range: (VHF): 40-300MHz
- Frequency Range: (UHF): 400-890
- Antenna GAIN (VHF): 28 – 32dB
- Antenna GAIN: (UHF): 32 – 36dB
- Power: 3W
- Rotation: 360˚ via Remote Control - Low Voltage sent up the Coaxial Cable, NO Outdoor Electrical.
- Impedance: 75Ω
- Max. Output Level: 105 dBµV
- Working Voltage: 120V/60Hz
- DC Input: 15V AC
Frequently asked questions
1. Which HDTV Antenna is best for me?
Our general rule is… if you are able to put an Outdoor TV Antenna outside or in your attic, then an Outdoor TV Antenna is best for you. The Outdoor HDTV Antennas will give you the strongest, most solid signal and the ability for you to pick up the most available TV channels in your area. Our Outdoor HDTV Antennas are Easy to Install. We offer Free Support, if needed.
Indoor HDTV Antenna’s will also work for people that live within 8 to 10 miles of the TV broadcast towers. For people to live farther away than 10 miles the broadcast towers, the indoor antenna will still work but you will possibly not receive all the available TV channels.
2. Are there any monthly fees?
There are no monthly fees. The HDTV Antennas will pick up the Free Digital TV signals being broadcast across the USA, Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Guam, and anywhere else that UHF and VHF TV signals are available. No monthly fees!
3. How Many TV's can connect to the Lava Outdoor TV Antennaes?
You can Easily Connect 2 TV's directly up to the back of the control box, we include. You can also use splitters to split off to up to 8 TV's. Works Best with 4 to 5 TV's. The more TV's and the longer the cable lengths to each TV the more the signal strength will weaken. You can also use your homes existing cabling to connect up to 4 TV's with the our NEW Ultra 4-Way Splitter, designed specifically to work with the Lava Outdoor TV Antennas. Every TV can be tuned to different channels, watching different shows at the same time and work independently of each other.
4. What Channels will I receive?
The channels you receive will depend on what area you live in. Most people in the USA will be able to receive all the major networks like ABC-HD, NBC-HD, CBS-HD, Fox-HD, Ion-HD, The CW-HD and PBS-HD. Most people in the US will also receive channels like Universal Sports, Tuff-TV, Retro-TV, Antenna-TV, This-TV, MeTV, LWN, qubo, ION-Life, BounceTV, PunchTV, Create, PBS Kids, Home & Garden, Sports, News, Movies, foreign-language channels and more. You will have access to over 857 TV Shows, Movies, Sports, News, kids shows and more with No Monthly Fees! No Cable, No Dish, No Bills!
5. Is this legal?
Yes, the UHF and VHF TV signals that you will pick up with your HDTV antenna are 100% legal and are broadcast over the air across the USA, Canada, Mexico and wherever UHF and VHF signals are broadcast.
6. Will these HDTV antennas work with my old tube TV.
Yes, all of the HDTV antennas that we offer at TV Antenna Sale.com will work with standard tube TVs when connected to a Digital to Analog Converter Box. Note: most every HDTV manufactured since 2006, comes with a built in ATSC Digital Tuner.
7. Is it easy to install?
Yes, all of the HDTV antenna's, we sell, are easy to install. All you need is your hands and a screwdriver.
Our Outdoor TV Antennas take less than 5 minutes to assemble, are lightweight and extremely easy to install. . They also include a pole mounting bracket, 40 feet of RG6 coaxial cable and detailed instructions on how to set it up. The Dimensions of the Lava HD 2605 Ultra TV Antenna are 29 inches wide by 20 inches long and 10 inches tall. The HD-2605 weighs only 4.5 pounds.
The Indoor TV Antennas simply plug the power supply into a regular wall socket and then screw coaxial into the back of your HDTV. If you have a standard television you apply the coaxial into your digital to analog converter box then plug your digital to analog converter box into your television.
8. What are the Dimensions of the HD-2605 Ultra TV Antenna?
Lava HD-2605 Ultra Dimensions: 29 inches wide, 20 inches long, 10 inches tall and only weighs 4.5 lbs
9. Does the Motor Rotor Need to be plugged in to an electrical outlet outside?
No, The Motor Rotor is powered by Low Voltage being sent up the Coaxial Cable from your Control Box. The Control Box is plugged in the wall, inside your home, next to your main television. No Outdoor Electrical.
10. What is included with the Lava HD-2605 Ultra?
The Lava HD-2605 Ultra from TV Antenna Sale includes the TV Antenna, Built in High Gain Low Noise Amplifier, 360' non twist Motor Rotor, Control Box, Remote Control, Power Supply, 4 foot Coax Patch Cable, Plus a 40' RG6 Coaxial Cable. The only things not included are are the Pole and the TV.
Included with your Lava HD-2605 Ultra Outdoor TV Antenna with up to a 150 Mile Range!