The antenna allows you to enjoy the best possible HDTV programming. It has VHF/UHF/FM RECEPTION, with Built in Super Low Noise Amplifier.It Comes with A/C adapter and 3' RG6 Cable.Experience the sharper HDTV picture quality today!
Pick up all the digital and high def signals in your area
Multi-position fine tuning control knob
|Max. Output Level||95 dB?#60;/td>|
|DC Input||12 V|
|Small Multi-directional antenna: The smallest of TV antennas, they receive equally well from all directions. In yellow color code areas where signal strength is highest and away from reflecting structures or low areas. Best antenna type BA-200 │ BA-463 │ HD-600|
|Medium Multi-directional: Somewhat larger and slightly more powerful Best antenna type. Green color code areas. An amplified antenna is recommended in the green area anytime a long (20 feet or more) cable run from the antenna is required, or when more than one device (TV or VCR) is to be used with an antenna. They work best away from reflecting structures or low areas.BA-200 │ HD-600|
|Large Multi-directional/Small Directional: Bigger in size, these antennas receive more signal power. Better for greater distances from signal source and areas with low signal strength. antennas are needed in a light green zone. These antennas are capable of receiving weaker HDTV signals when no significant multipath (ghost) conditions exist, i.e no reflective structures nearby. When mounted at rooftop heights (30 feet or higher) outdoors, amplified antennas can be used in light green color code areas away from reflecting structures or low areas. Best antenna type HD-700A │ BA-230|
|Medium DirectionalMost popular rooftop antenna because of its modest size and ghost reducing characteristics. If there are ghost producing reflective structures near TV receiver antenna location, this kind of antenna is best for yellow, green, light green and red color code areas. Amplified antennas with rooftop mounting can be used with the blue color code. Best antenna type HD-2605 │ HD2805 │ BA2605 │ BA2805|
|Large Directional:Large antennas used in weak signal areas for maximum possible TV reception. Can be used in any color code area, but requires an amplifier and roof mounting for blue and violet color codes. Amplifiers are not recommended for yellow color codes. Best antenna type HD2605 │ BA2605|
- We are the Manufacture Direct with the Best Price in the Market!
- All orders shipped within 24hr after your payment has been verified!
- 100% Customer satisfaction.
- All antenna parts are 100% covered and include a 1 year warranty.
- Similar Model Retail over $50.00 at department store and electronic store!
Frequently Asked Questions
- YES! The antenna works on any standard TV or HDTV. You can use your analog TVs but at the same time have the access to digital TV broadcasts.
- YES! HDTV broadcasts quality is often superior to the quality of the same HD programs received through a paid satellite subscription. Not only the quality is better, OTA HDTV is free of charge. To pick up HD signals you will need a HD antenna.
- YES! HD antennas are much easier on the budget. Take a look at our HDTV Antenna selection.
- YES!Over 90% of HDTV broadcasts are on the UHF band. Unless there are HDTV broadcasts on the VHF band in your area, don't bother with VHF antennas. These antennas are typically of much bigger size, more expensive and more difficult to install. In principle, you can buy a VHF/UHF antenna to cover both bands
- YES!If you want to pick up signals coming from different directions you need either two directional antennas or an antenna rotator.
Three easy set up steps:
Step 1: Connect the hdtv antenna to the coaxial antenna (ANT IN) port and turn your TV to the proper input. (usually indicated as Source or Input on your remote)
Step 2: Turn your TV to an HD over-the air channel (find available HD channels) and hold your hdtv antenna in various positions to find the ideal permanent spot.
Step 3: Enjoy free HD!