Customize a hidden camera for your own.
Full Color Wireless Black Box Micro Hidden Camera:
This DVR is designed Small Enough to Fit in Most Any Housing, indoors and outdoors. You can place it in a tissue box, in a book, stuffed animal toy, or hide it in a package box. It is totally wireless, so you do not need to worry about extra wires that make the camera kit easy to be found. It also supports up to 8 hours(NOW FREE UPGRADE to 16 HRs)of continuous recording on a single charge, with this small DVR, you can experience full color, high resolution video anywhere, at any time.
* Video: 640*480 30FPS AVI format
* Battery type: High Capacity Polymer Li-ion Battery.
* Charge Voltage: DC-5V.
* USB type: Standard USB Type A Plug
* Memory: 16 GB (32GB)
* Recording time: 8 hrs
Charge DVR by PC/charger: Plug in the USB Cable and connect it to the computer’s USB Interface/charger.
Green indicator will flash regularly if the battery is low—meaning that the unit is in the general charging state.
The Green indicator will stop flash if the batty is fully.
Note: the DVR is provided with the built-in hi-capacity lithium battery. The battery has no memory effect and can be charged at anytime, but it has to be charged fully after having been used up for the first five times of charging so as to activate the maximum capacity of the battery and obtain the standard operating time.
Pause it first if you are recording, and DVR will automatically turn off after about 1 minute without further actions (Orange indicator goes off)
Connect to the computer. USB Disc icon will be shown in the Task List. If you need to disconnect DVR, please click on the USB Disc icon in the Task List, unload the disc, after system confirms, you can disconnect from the computer.
The DVR can display the recording time on the video file in the format of Year.Month.Day Hour: Min: Second. Such time can be set up as below:
a. Create a notepad file with the extension name “time.txt” and enter a time as shown in the format 2009.07.15 16:10:28. Such time is your current local time. Please check the text formatting carefully to ensure a correct format.
b. Connect the DVR with a computer and copy “time.txt” into the root directory of USB Disc after the
appearance of USB Disc shown on the screen.
c. Disconnect the hardware，turn on and turn off one time，new time will record.
Video Recording Startup:
*Video Record: Press “REC” key 3seconds around, the Green indicators will turn on and the DVR goes to initialization state. After the completion of initialization, the Orange indicator will turn on and you can start to recording video now (press “REC” key again). The Orange indicator will slow flash while the DVR is recording. Short press the button during the recording state to stop recording, then it saves the video file and the DVR goes to STANDBY state. And short press the REC button again if you want to record another video. Otherwise DVR will automatically turn off after about 1 minute without further actions (Orange indicator goes off)
a. If all indicators were flashing and turn off automatically, it mean the memory is fully, please erase some file.
b. If the battery is low during recording, the DVR will save the file before turn off. And it will turn off automatically, please charge for use of next time.
* Applicable occasions: you have to abide by the applicable national laws and regulations and this product shall not be applied to other illegal purposes or you shall be responsible for the consequence thereof.
* Software upgrading: Please inquire the local distributor for information on the latest software version and upgrading methods.
* Operating temperature: please use it at natural temperature and do not use at a temperature that human body cannot withstand.
* Operating humidity: Please use it at the ambient humidity fit for human life and do not place it in a humid operating condition. This product is not waterproof.
* Operating illuminance: please use it under a condition with sufficient light source and do not aim the DVR directly to the sun or other strong light source or the optical parts may be damaged.
* Cleaning: Do not use it under a dusty condition so as to keep its lens and other parts from dust or the effect of video will be affected. The lens may be cleaned with lens wiping paper or glass towel.
* Others: this product is precision electronic product and do not make it subject to any impact or vibration; do not use in strong magnetic field or electric field.