This new camera combines a 1/3" Sony Super HAD CCD and Powerful Infrared (28LEDs, 850nM). With the weather-proof housing (IP66), it works great outdoor and allow to see clearly in total darkness. The infrared IR array will give you ample light up to 100 feet away, and the built-on sun shade/rain shield is a plus. The built-in 4.0mm ~ 9.0mm auto iris vari-focal lens give you the flexibility to get the best quality picture. Easy to install and simple to operate, this camera will deliver years of trouble free service.
- IP66 Rated Weatherproof Housing
- 1/3" Sony Super HAD CCD
- 500 TV Lines Resolution
- Built-in infrared up to 100 feet
- 4.0mm ~ 9.0mm Vari-Focal lens
- Dual Voltage 12~24V
This is an ultra high resolution camera equipped with 28 IR LED illuminators. Working together with the camera's removable IR cut filter, these allow the camera to see an incredible 100 feet in the dark. This level of night vision capabilities makes this camera an indispensable tool for any CCTV application requiring identifiable images 24-hours a day regardless of the amount of available light. An IP66 weather resistant design also means that the camera can be safely installed indoors or outdoors in most weather conditions.
- Outstanding image quality with 1/3" Sony Super HAD CCD and 500 lines of resolution
- 28 IR LEDs illuminate a distance of up to 100 feet (30m) in the dark
- True Day/Night function with removable IR cut filter
- Weatherproof anodized aluminum casing with integrated sunshield for indoor or outdoor use in rain or shine